I modified my favorite cookie recipe to fit my vegan way of life and behold; a revolution!!! These little gems are so tasty they make Grandma’s pale in comparison. (Sorry Nana!)
1 C soy flour
1 C millet flour
¼ C corn flour
1t baking soda
1t sea salt
1 C non-dairy shortening*
¾ C Sucanat
¾ C coarse natural sugar
Vanilla from 1 bean
Egg replacer for 2 eggs**
2 C vegan chocolate chips***
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit
2. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
3. Beat shortening, sugars and vanilla in a large mixing bowl.
4. Add prepared egg replacer (follow directions on package) one at a time; gradually beat in flour mixture.
5. Stir in chocolate chips.
6. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking stone/sheet.
7. Bake for 10-14 minutes or until golden-brown.
8. Cool and try to share!
*I use Spectrum’s Tender Bake
*** Tropical Choice Chocolate Chips are 100% vegan-friendly